Here are the Logo Comps for Delhi, India. I chose their national flower, the lotus. They also have a building called the Lotus Temple that I also modeled my icon after.
Number 3 and number 4 are the best ones I think. If I had to chose one I would pick number 4 because it has that "classic" Olympic logo feel to it. However, it kind of seems like the red dot (the sun?) is sort of floating out there and not really part of the composition. Perhaps surrounding the whole thing with a frame or box would pull it together a bit more.
I like #5! Maybe make the rings black. Theres too much color right now. I like the shapes a lot. Have you played around with the positioning of the icon? Im not sure what the icon is supposed to represent, but maybe try the shapes horizontal on top of DELHI2016.
I really like the type treatment. It seems like one word, but it still remains legible.
I like the last one. It feels very separated between the icon and the text though. Maybe move them closer and enlarge the type? There does seem to be too much colors though. Try the rings in black.
i love number four the best. i think that it is the most engaging and has you looking at it for a long time cause the red sun. they all were really good but i just love the number 4. faith
I liked the type but maybe more spacing it feels too connected like its not two words. I liked #3 with maybe better colors, the colors feels drab at the moment. I think it feels small also, I think enlarging something like the name of the country would be nice. -cynthia
Number 3 is the most interesting to look at, it feels dynamic. It's a nice abstraction of the temple, I feel like it needs a vibrant color though just to make it more inviting.
I like the logotype but the i looks like a 1 so I would put a space between Dehli and 2016 so it's easier to differentiate because right now it looks like one word.
I like #1's icon and the overall balance of the logo. But one thing I would change about it is to move the date to a seperate line. The way you have it right now makes it hard to read because DELHI ends with an "I" and with the typeface you have chosen, looks like #1. Unless you change the typeface.
I like number 5 but it kind of reminds me of Australia. My second favorite is the 4th one and how the shape is kind of sideways. I dont know the relevence of the red dot. Is it the sun? I also like the 3rd one but I dont think it looks like a Olympic logo.
No. 5 is the one I like most. Compare to other designs you have, No.5 really stands out 'cause it has a specific degree between the design and the Olympic rings. The colors also work very well.
Number 3 and number 4 are the best ones I think. If I had to chose one I would pick number 4 because it has that "classic" Olympic logo feel to it. However, it kind of seems like the red dot (the sun?) is sort of floating out there and not really part of the composition. Perhaps surrounding the whole thing with a frame or box would pull it together a bit more.
ReplyDeleteI like #5!
ReplyDeleteMaybe make the rings black. Theres too much color right now.
I like the shapes a lot. Have you played around with the positioning of the icon? Im not sure what the icon is supposed to represent, but maybe try the shapes horizontal on top of DELHI2016.
I really like the type treatment. It seems like one word, but it still remains legible.
-Jahaira
I like the last one. It feels very separated between the icon and the text though. Maybe move them closer and enlarge the type? There does seem to be too much colors though. Try the rings in black.
ReplyDelete-Jenny
i love number four the best. i think that it is the most engaging and has you looking at it for a long time cause the red sun.
ReplyDeletethey all were really good but i just love the number 4.
faith
I liked the type but maybe more spacing it feels too connected like its not two words. I liked #3 with maybe better colors, the colors feels drab at the moment. I think it feels small also, I think enlarging something like the name of the country would be nice.
ReplyDelete-cynthia
Number 3 is the most interesting to look at, it feels dynamic. It's a nice abstraction
ReplyDeleteof the temple, I feel like it needs a vibrant color though just to make it more inviting.
I like the logotype but the i looks like a 1 so I would put a space between Dehli and 2016 so it's easier to differentiate because right now it looks like one word.
-Paul
I like #1's icon and the overall balance of the logo. But one thing I would change about it is to move the date to a seperate line. The way you have it right now makes it hard to read because DELHI ends with an "I" and with the typeface you have chosen, looks like #1. Unless you change the typeface.
ReplyDeleteI like #1. I think it's clean, clear and simple but I would play around more with the colors and the type size. =)
ReplyDelete#4 would be my second choice. It has a unique look to it. =)
Sarom R.
I like number 5 but it kind of reminds me of Australia. My second favorite is the 4th one and how the shape is kind of sideways. I dont know the relevence of the red dot. Is it the sun? I also like the 3rd one but I dont think it looks like a
ReplyDeleteOlympic logo.
Lucineh :]
The shapes feel to rigid. perhaps they can have some texture.
ReplyDelete#4 and #3 are interesting. perhaps color in #3 will help that be more energetic.
No. 5 is the one I like most. Compare to other designs you have, No.5 really stands out 'cause it has a specific degree between the design and the Olympic rings. The colors also work very well.
ReplyDelete