4.28.2009

341.Binding - Images & Spreads




















For the last project, my theme/concept is all about origami. It's for a faux paper company, so I will be using textured and designed paper, as well as the mandatory images... (***not all of these will be used in the final product). There will be instructions on how to fold various "stuff (I found what I could, so there will be no theme in the origami - various)." These instructions will be taken from existing places (i.e. interwebs) and cleaned up in illustrator. For the binding, I will be consistent with the whole Japanese feel and go with the Japanese binding technique. The inside of the book will have pages that will also be folded, like back in the days of autograph books or whatever. The pages will alternate from the fold - top, bottom, middle, and repeat.

Recap: origami paper promo; japanese binding technique; alternating folded pages; instructions on origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment