2.10.2009

341.Delhi 2016 Stationery

Here is my stationery for 2016 Delhi. I'm still working on the logo... So far, it's gone through some revisions. Some of the logos look like something else that I don't want them to look like. -_-
The stationery is simple and uses the Olympic colors.

4 comments:

  1. It looks nice and clean but I'm wondering maybe the lines would work better with your logo if they weren't perfect rectangles.

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and gold lines on the envelope should bleed just to keep the consistency. Although it is a nice stationery, the lines seem to clash with your logo. Maybe a texture on the lines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the logo is finished, very clean and well proportioned. As for the stationary, try to incorporate curvilinear shapes or strokes that would mesh better with your logo. Currently the bright lines close in on the logo and detract from its presence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the purpose of the lines? are you creating that form to fill space, make the design less boring. I personally feel they are distracting, serve no function, and have no reference to anything cultural of the region. form follows function!

    ReplyDelete