2.17.2009

446.Package Revision



This is the revised look of Calpis (cow-piss) aka Calpico, the non-carbonated soft drink.
It's several hours late, but if I could get a little feedback, I'd really appreciate it. ^.^
(The top one is what I had on Thursday and the bottom one is the new one).

3 comments:

  1. I like it better now that the text isn't vertical but the colors are starting to feel a bit washed out. Try going back to the original color? Also getting hard to read the logo/text. Maybe you want to try the gradient from top to bottom blue to white? Just a suggestion.

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a lot cleaner overall, the bubbles now look like bubbles which is good. Do you want the bubbles to be the focal point though? Right now I think they are and overpower the name.

    I agree with Jenny, the other blue looks better, this new blue is too light so it makes the white text hard to read.

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. i personally like 2nd one, but it is starting to look more like shampoo or cleaning product. what can we do to make it more like a drink again?

    agree with both above

    ReplyDelete