This is for the Calpico beverage. I like the carton structure and design the best. It has the structure like those of the Silk milk cartons but has a groove on the side (first column, second row).
Very delicate sketches. I like the first one (upper left) a lot, it's very cute, the shape is appealing, if I saw it on the shelf I would definitely grab it to hold in my hands. The layout matches the shape as well. If the colors are resolved properly, it could be a very successful package!
i agree with you i like the cartoon one. i think the top right one looks too much like a detergent bottle. i really like curve on the box it really goes with the design on the packet. the only thing i can see would be a problem would be the holding of the product it looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold. may working on a better way to hold it.
The design like is the one that kind of looks like the silk box with a slight curve on the side. This works well because it is simple in read but also easy hold on too. The other design either look like they are detergents or just a container for water. You could try a different approach in making it a bit cute and simple in a glass bottle structure.
I like the second one from the first column. It has an interesting shape and negative space. The circles give it a fun approach. Overall, it looks good and I think it would make a great packaging design.
I think the bottom two would work best for the beverage. they are ergonomically shaped and visually appealing. It seems like it would be difficult to comp them up though.
I think the bottom two would work best for the beverage. they are ergonomically shaped and visually appealing. It seems like it would be difficult to comp them up though.
I like the carton if you played up the bubble/curved shape more. Perhaps you could even go with the more traditional milk-carton look since Calpico is aimed at kids and young adults. I wish the sketches were fleshed out a little more so I could see more info on what you plan to design on it. Would there be a straw for your carton one?
Very delicate sketches. I like the first one (upper left) a lot, it's very cute, the shape is appealing, if I saw it on the shelf I would definitely grab it to hold in my hands. The layout matches the shape as well. If the colors are resolved properly, it could be a very successful package!
ReplyDeletei agree with you i like the cartoon one. i think the top right one looks too much like a detergent bottle. i really like curve on the box it really goes with the design on the packet. the only thing i can see would be a problem would be the holding of the product it looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold. may working on a better way to hold it.
ReplyDeleteThe design like is the one that kind of looks like the silk box with a slight curve on the side. This works well because it is simple in read but also easy hold on too. The other design either look like they are detergents or just a container for water. You could try a different approach in making it a bit cute and simple in a glass bottle structure.
ReplyDeleteI like the second one from the first column. It has an interesting shape and negative space. The circles give it a fun approach. Overall, it looks good and I think it would make a great packaging design.
ReplyDeleteI think the bottom two would work best for the beverage.
ReplyDeletethey are ergonomically shaped and visually appealing. It seems like it would be difficult to comp them up though.
I think the bottom two would work best for the beverage.
ReplyDeletethey are ergonomically shaped and visually appealing. It seems like it would be difficult to comp them up though.
i like the 1st one the its small and has a handle which will be easy to hold.
ReplyDeleteI like the carton if you played up the bubble/curved shape more. Perhaps you could even go with the more traditional milk-carton look since Calpico is aimed at kids and young adults. I wish the sketches were fleshed out a little more so I could see more info on what you plan to design on it. Would there be a straw for your carton one?
ReplyDelete